You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the System. As a condition of your use, you warrant that you will not use the System for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the System in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the System or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the System. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the System.
All content included as part of the System, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the System, is our property or the property of our suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content, and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the System. Our content is not for resale. Your use of the System does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without our express written permission. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to our intellectual property or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The product you are using is covered and enforced by U.S. Patent NO. 10,007,721.
User Content on the System
To the extent that the System allows you to comment or otherwise post content (“User Content”), you may not post User Content or take an action that:
- Violates any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, rights in know-how, privacy or publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or other rights of any individual or legal entity;
- Is harmful; hateful; threatening; abusive; harassing; defamatory or libelous; sexually explicit, vulgar, lewd, obscene, or pornographic; racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or offensive; inappropriate; or inflammatory;
- You know (or reasonably should know) is false, deceptive, or misleading;
- Contains information that could be used for identity theft purposes, such as social security numbers, credit card, bank account, or other financial information, driver’s license numbers, security codes, or passwords;
- Links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or that violates these restrictions;
- Violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Uses or discloses data that was obtained in violation of these terms or that you do not have consent to use or disclose, including, but not limited to, posting content about or the personal information of others without their consent.
Collaboration.Ai does not and shall not have any obligation to review User Content, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content and we cannot assure you that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Content will not appear on our System. We do, however, reserve the right to review any or all User Content in our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COLLABORATION.AI OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY USER CONTENT POSTED ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SYSTEM. We do not control, have no obligation to monitor, and are not responsible for what users post or what information users collect and are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, infringing, or otherwise objectionable or illegal User Content on the System.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that any content on the System infringes on the intellectual property of a third party, you may send it to [email protected]. To submit a claim, you must identify your full name, mailing address and phone number, a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, a description of the content on the System that infringes upon the copyright, and a declaration that: (i) you, in good faith, believe the information is infringing on the copyright of a third party, (ii) the information you include in your notice is accurate, and (iii) you are authorized on behalf of the copyright owner to submit the claim. You may not submit a copyright claim on behalf of another individual or organization with which you have no affiliation.
Links to Other Websites and Connecting through Social Media
The System may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We do not control such websites and will not be responsible for their content, or for any breach of contract, or any intentional or negligent action on the part of such third parties, which results in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your companions. Inclusion of any linked website on the System does not imply or constitute approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave the System to access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. All rules, policies (including privacy policies), and operating procedures of websites operated by third parties will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to third parties.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Collaboration.Ai, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the System, any claim that your content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party or your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Visiting the Site, using the System, or sending emails to us constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the System, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. To opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, follow the “unsubscribe” link on the email to change your user preferences. There are certain system-generated and legal notices that you cannot opt out of without deactivating your account.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
COLLABORATION.AI AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SYSTEM FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. COLLABORATION.AI AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SYSTEM AND RELATED INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COLLABORATION.AI AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SYSTEM, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SYSTEM, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SYSTEM, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SYSTEM OR THE APPLICATION, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COLLABORATION.AI OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL COLLABORATION.AI’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO A CLAIM.
Governing Law, Venue and Jurisdiction
Data Transfer and Processing
By using the System, you consent to your personal data being transferred to and processed in the United States.
1120 S. 2nd St.
Minneapolis, MN 55415
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Collaboration.Ai commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Collaboration.Ai at: [email protected]
Collaboration.Ai has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to the International Centre for Dispute Resolutions and the American Arbitration Association, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact [email protected] for more information or to file a complaint. The services of our team are provided at no cost to you.
Collaboration.Ai commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
What Information is Collected?
We may collect personal information from you on our System, or through any other digital or personal communication between you and the System. Information collected by us is voluntarily provided by you and may include information such as your name, email address, phone number, profile photo, and physical address. Other information that may be collected by the System includes:
- Information that you provide in response to customizable survey questions;
- Information about potential users that may be entered by an organization or another user, including, but not limited to, your name, photos of you, your personal niche capital, your ratings by other users, your network connections, information obtained from social media platforms and information from users’ imports of contacts or other databases;
- Content from your social media accounts consistent with your choices on those platforms and information you provide by uploading, syncing or importing information and databases to the System;
- Information about your networking communities and connections provided by you or your connections as well as interactions with your connections;
- General information about your technology interface or preferences (such as the type of browser used or the files requested);
- Your contact information to register to receive our newsletter and other company related updates, promotions and materials from us, such as your first name, last name, phone number, and email address;
- Your transaction history relating to the use of our products and services ;
- Information regarding your browser and other technical specifications required to use our System;
- Computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on an individual computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the System, and for us to credit your account for various online transactions;
- Computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites; and
- Your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a more personalized experience.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our System is not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13. As a user of the Collaboration.Ai software, you agree to not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13 or to share personal information about any child under the age of 13.
How is User Information Used and Shared?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products, and also to collect information that is necessary for the System to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Showing network connectivity among Collaboration.Ai users and their connections;
- Displaying users and their connections’ personal niche capitals and expertises, influence, and other ratings and information to assist in developing networks and intelligent teams;
- Informing our artificial intelligence system to improve the creation of effective and intelligent teams;
- Informing user administrators and others of responses to survey questions;
- Allowing you to receive information from us regarding Collaboration.Ai products or services;
- Tracking information about your use of the System to allow us to provide better service;
- Using certain online preferences in the aggregate across all users to evaluate the System and develop additional products and services to offer;
- Sending or initiating direct marketing programs, such as newsletters or information about new products or services we are offering;
- Contacting you regarding an inquiry on the System that you have initiated;
- Using content from social media platforms where you discuss our products or use a hashtag related to our products;
- Providing information about your usage or preferences to our third-party vendors and providers; and
We may provide user information to third-party service providers or vendors for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our System, development of online products and services or customer service or new product development, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We will not share your information with third parties to directly market their products to you. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners. We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Collaboration.Ai, or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Collaboration.Ai transfers or sells the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Collaboration.Ai product advertisements on other websites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with Collaboration.Ai products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address, or phone number) we collect or you provide on the website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by using Google’s Ads Settings.
How is User Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System. Credit card information is not stored by Collaboration.Ai and is processed through credit card payment processors.
Your right of to access personal data
Individuals have access to personal information about them that can be corrected, amended, or deleted when that information is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the Principles, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
We offer choices and means for individuals to limit the use and disclosure of their personal data.
Individuals have the opportunity to choose (opt out) whether their personal information is (i) to be disclosed to a third party or (ii) to be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individuals. Individuals are offered and provided with clear, conspicuous, and readily available mechanisms to exercise choice.
We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
We offer the possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration
We offer liability in cases of onward transfers to third parties. In the context of an onward transfer, our organization has responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield Act and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. We shall remain liable under the Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
How Can Users Limit Information Collected?
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by emailing us at [email protected].
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the System; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
- You may request to modify, correct, or delete information about you on our System by emailing us at [email protected].
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.
How your Data is Handled
Our app uses restricted scopes to access Google APIs. We adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy (https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy#additional_requirements_for_specific_api_scopes), including the Limited Use requirements, in our use and transfer of any information received from Google APIs. Please refer to this policy for more information on how your data is handled.
Data Transfer and Processing
By using the System, you consent to your personal data being transferred to and processed in the United States.
Within the scope of this privacy notice, if a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Collaboration.Ai’s internal processes, Collaboration.Ai has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe under the Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information to VeraSafe here: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy-services/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/