Who we are:
Collaboration.Ai is a Minneapolis-Saint Paul based software and services company with employees and strategic partners around the globe. Using our software platforms, design thinking, and artificial intelligence, we open up opportunities for clients in public, private, and nonprofit sectors to forge valuable connections, create meaningful engagement, and develop groundbreaking ideas. To learn more about us, visit collaboration.ai.
Who we’re hiring:
We are looking for a Test Engineer to support our work developing advanced collaboration and innovation products by testing and supporting product requirements with a primary focus on executing test cases, tracking bugs, and ensuring the end product is up to standards.
This is a full time, contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Work as a member of our digital product team to ensure requirements are testable.
- Ensure our digital products are safe and sound for the market and consumer use.
- Develop and execute custom test strategies for digital products, including manual and specialization capacities.
- Strive to become a subject matter expert within our products and their applications.
- Help debug and perform root cause analysis on identified production issues.
- Maintain and execute comprehensive test plans and requirement matrices.
- Test and learn how to validate data for front-end and back-end systems.
- Analyze, identify, and monitor software defects and report testing results in detail using bug-tracking tools.
- Conduct testing – Functional, Regression, Integration, Compatibility, etc.
Some basic qualifiers:
- 2-4 years of test engineer experience, preferably with digital technology customers
- Strong understanding and passion for client success
- Flexible and quick to adapt to a constantly changing digital transformation landscape with dynamic stakeholders
- Highly organized, driven, and able to work across multiple teams/ projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference to candidates based in the Saint Paul-Minneapolis metro area, but remote candidates are still encouraged to apply
- U.S. citizenship required