Who we are:
Collaboration.Ai is a Minneapolis-Saint Paul based software and services company with employees and strategic partners around the globe. Using our software platforms, design thinking, and artificial intelligence, we open up opportunities for clients in public, private, and nonprofit sectors to forge valuable connections, create meaningful engagement, and develop groundbreaking ideas. To learn more about us, visit collaboration.ai.
Our product lineup:
NetworkOS: evaluate and expand your network
CrowdVector: enable innovation, from ideation to production
TeamCreator: make the most of teamwork opportunities
SocialCollaboration: strengthen your influence on social media platforms
Who we’re hiring:
We are looking for a visionary Business Operations Lead to oversee our company’s internal Finance, HR, Legal, and other operational processes. You will work side-by-side with our CEO in executing business strategies, maximizing our operating capabilities, and managing growth-centric initiatives to expand our customer base.
In addition to the strong business acumen and leadership, you’ve got the itch to help build a team, influence the future of work, and believe that your data shouldn’t just be used to sell ads. You don’t need to know exactly what you’re going to do every day and you’re also willing to roll your sleeves up and do what is needed.
What you’ll do:
- Help define our company strategies
- Collaborate with the CEO to create yearly budgets and establishing means to control company costs
- Oversee finance, accounting, and bank processes
- Effecting better business practices
- Employing strategies to ensure the company’s growth
- Manage team recruitment, onboarding, and retention strategies
- Monitor overall company and HR policies to ensure they comply with government regulations and public policy
- Coordinate state registration and compliance
- Ideal candidates are resourceful, visionary, and driven
Some basic qualifiers:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, a related field, or corresponding corporate/startup experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing an enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills and experience working with staff and external vendors.
- Ability to make business projections three years into the future.
- Location: Fully remote with bonus points for applicants in Minnesota
- U.S. citizenship required