Who we are:
Collaboration.Ai is a Minneapolis-Saint Paul based software and services company with employees and strategic partners around the globe. Using our software platforms, design thinking, and artificial intelligence, we open up opportunities for clients in public, private, and nonprofit sectors to forge valuable connections, create meaningful engagement, and develop groundbreaking ideas. To learn more about us, visit collaboration.ai.
Our product lineup:
NetworkOS: evaluate and expand your network
CrowdVector: enable innovation, from ideation to production
TeamCreator: make the most of teamwork opportunities
SocialCollaboration: strengthen your influence on social media platforms
Who we’re hiring:
We are looking for a Digital Maturity Consultant to support our work with the Department of the Air Force (DAF) Digital Transformation Office (DTO). Our work with the DAF is focused on facilitating program assessments for organizations to improve their digital maturity level. The successful candidate will work with program teams to baseline their current digital maturity and establish target states. This role will involve conducting pre-assessment, assessment and post assessment activities to develop and implement digital strategies to align with DAF goals and objectives.
This is a full time contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the DTO lead to refine and implement the assessment process as outlined by DAF goals and objectives. Ensure that the assessment is tailored to the clients unique needs, and document all interactions (e.g., personnel contributing, assumptions, conditions). Identify and address any issues that arise during the assessment process and facilitate resolution where appropriate.
- Organize and facilitate pre-assessment interactions and to form representative teams within organizations to effectively and accurately evaluate four key areas: Infrastructure, Modeling/Analysis, Process/Policy and Workforce/Culture.
- Assist organizations in the assessment process, answering questions and acting as a liaison to technical experts to facilitate an accurate and inclusive assessment.
- Develop a plan to close the gaps between the target and baseline digital maturity states by working with clients to prioritize actions and objectives to meet long term goals.
- Assist clients in identifying and prioritizing organizational changes and investments that offer the most value. This may include researching and comparing results to similar organizations, light statistical analyses of results, and working with the DTO to identify available resources and best practices.
- Communicate with the clients, stakeholders, and leadership about the assessment process, the results and recommendations. Stakeholders may include DTO, similar organizations in the DAF, industry working groups focused on digital maturity, and software development companies working to automate and expand the assessment process.
- Lead reassessing of programs and organizations, working with the customers to quantify the cost and impact of initiatives to capture best practices and lessons learned.
Some basic qualifiers:
- Strong understanding and passion for client success, preferably with knowledge on government programs
- Flexible and quick to adapt to a constantly changing digital transformation landscape with dynamic stakeholders
- Highly organized, driven, and able to work across multiple teams/ projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non technical stakeholders
- 2-4 years of program management experience, preferably with government or technology customers
- Understanding of digital transformation, digital engineering, digital maturity, and assessment frameworks is a plus!
- Willing to travel up to once per month (estimated) for face-to-face program/ organization engagement
- Preference to candidates based in the Saint Paul-Minneapolis metro area or Dayton, Ohio region, but remote candidates are still encouraged to apply