Collaboration.Ai seeks an Associate Product Manager to contribute to our product efforts for NetworkOS. This role will be at the forefront of our product development efforts. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to define, build, and enhance our products and drive growth.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and works well with a highly collaborative and fast-moving team. If you’re willing to try new solutions to learn quickly how our products best serve our customers and business, then we’re looking for you!
This is a significant opportunity to join a fast-growing, early-stage startup with public and private sector clients who embrace unconventional ideas and are committed to driving positive change.
- Assist in defining and refining the product vision and strategy.
- Collaborate with the Founder/ CEO and Engineering team to execute a product roadmap that aligns with company goals and priorities.
- Define product requirements, including user stories, feature requests, and acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize features and enhancements based on business impact and feedback.
- Support regular sprint planning and review meetings.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure successful product development. Act as a bridge between technical and non-technical teams, translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Contribute to best practices for development cycles and methodologies.
- Work with our clients, partners, and team to understand requirements, communicate our roadmap, prioritize capacity and planning, and develop onboarding materials.
- Collaborate with growth, development, and customer success teams.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and user-centric thinking within the team.