Are you discussing which virtual event software to use for your event?
- Please, please, establish the goals, interactivity levels, etc. Aka, see the model above and do it right. Our partners at theDifference provide services around this if you are looking for the best help in the business.
- Play it safe and just use Cvent, Spotme, Hopin, ON24. They are very good and stable
- But if you are reading this, you are probably ready for the more advanced tools out there
- Here is some of the things we are thinking about and tools we are testing daily:
- Gather.town – walk around like in real life
- Gather – yup, gather and walk around
- Here.fm – another fun take
- Topia.io – quirky walking around virtual
- Book with Eva – 500 entertainers waiting to provide quotes on your virtual event),
- Balloon – basic and effective and much better priced than the big boys
- Spatial Cha like Wonder.me but simpler and not working quite as well
- Kumospace – just a little newer and better
- Touchcast – fancier backdrops and full service interactive
- Gatherly – simple and more breakout focused
- GoExhibit – trade show focused
- Hubilo – experience and intelligence together tool
- SlideFair – one man team creating virtual walk through experiences
And if you are really daring. We have built what we believe to be the only virtual event tool that puts the end user and facilitator of the event in control. Contact us to learn join the beta.